UCLA vs. Gonzaga Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Thursday's game between the UCLA Bruins (31-5) and the Gonzaga Bulldogs (30-5) at T-Mobile Arena is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-73, with UCLA coming out on top. Tipoff is at 9:45 PM ET on March 23.
Based on our computer prediction, Gonzaga projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus UCLA. The total is listed at 145.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
UCLA vs. Gonzaga Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
- Line: UCLA -1.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UCLA -120, Gonzaga +100
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
UCLA vs. Gonzaga Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCLA 74, Gonzaga 73
Spread & Total Prediction for UCLA vs. Gonzaga
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
UCLA has gone 17-16-0 against the spread, while Gonzaga's ATS record this season is 13-19-0. The Bruins have a 17-16-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Bulldogs have a record of 18-14-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The two teams score an average of 161.4 points per game, 15.9 more points than this matchup's total. Over the last 10 contests, UCLA has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall. Gonzaga has gone 5-5 against the spread and 10-0 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UCLA Performance Insights
- The Bruins' +501 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 13.9 points per game) is a result of scoring 74.1 points per game (120th in college basketball) while allowing 60.2 per outing (sixth in college basketball).
- The 32.4 rebounds per game UCLA averages rank 135th in the nation, and are 3.5 more than the 28.9 its opponents record per outing.
- UCLA connects on 6.1 three-pointers per game (311th in college basketball) at a 34.8% rate (146th in college basketball), compared to the 6.5 its opponents make while shooting 31% from beyond the arc.
- The Bruins rank 64th in college basketball with 98.2 points scored per 100 possessions, and fourth in college basketball defensively with 79.8 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- UCLA has committed 5.4 fewer turnovers per game than its opponents, averaging 9.4 (10th in college basketball play) while forcing 14.8 (28th in college basketball).
Gonzaga Performance Insights
- The Bulldogs put up 87.3 points per game (first in college basketball) while allowing 73.1 per outing (268th in college basketball). They have a +497 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 14.2 points per game.
- The 33.9 rebounds per game Gonzaga accumulates rank 57th in college basketball, 5.6 more than the 28.3 its opponents grab.
- Gonzaga connects on 7.7 three-pointers per game (134th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 8.2 on average.
- Gonzaga has committed 2.6 fewer turnovers than its opponents, averaging 10.3 (37th in college basketball) while forcing 12.9 (102nd in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.