Reds Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 9, the Cincinnati Reds (29-35) are +25000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (25th) in Major League Baseball. To win the NL Central, the Reds' odds are +1400.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Reds MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+25000||25th||(+25000, bet $100 to win $25000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+1400||-||(+1400, bet $100 to win $1400)|
Think the Reds can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds Standings Information
In the NL Central, the Reds are 5.0 games back. They are 4.0 games out in terms of the Wild Card.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||8|
Reds Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Reds has a collective 9.0 K/9, the 10th-best in MLB.
- Cincinnati has the 28th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.08).
- The Reds have a 7-2 record in games this season when they hit at least two homers.
- Cincinnati has racked up at least five extra-base hits in 11 games this season, and has gone 7-4 in those contests.
- The Reds have a 10-12 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Cincinnati has gone 15-8 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds Next Game Information
Reds Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Jonathan India||+15000||-||-||.275/.355/.410 6 HR 31 RBI|
|Tyler Stephenson||+20000||-||-||.249/.332/.362 4 HR 27 RBI|
|Elly De La Cruz||+20000||-||+400||.333/.412/.733 1 HR 2 RBI|
|Spencer Steer||-||-||+3000||.286/.367/.480 8 HR 32 RBI|
|Hunter Greene||-||+8000||-||1-4 3.92 ERA 12.8 K/9|
|Nick Lodolo||-||+15000||-||2-1 6.29 ERA 12.3 K/9|
|Graham Ashcraft||-||+12500||-||3-5 6.78 ERA 6.9 K/9|
|Matt McLain||-||-||+2500||.350/.404/.530 2 HR 10 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Reds gear at Fanatics!
Reds' Top Players
- Jonathan India has been the team's top hitter this season, delivering a .275/.355/.410 triple slash with 15 doubles, six home runs, 26 walks and 31 RBI.
- This season, Spencer Steer has produced a .847 OPS, hitting .286/.367/.480 with 16 doubles, eight home runs, 26 walks and 32 RBI. He has also stolen five bases.
- At the dish, Jake Fraley, one of the club's better offensive contributors, is batting .262 with a .350 OBP, seven home runs, 22 runs, and 38 RBI, also including 11 stolen bases.
- Tyler Stephenson has hit .249/.332/.362 with four home runs, 27 RBI, and a 10% walk rate this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.