How to Watch the Reds vs. Yankees Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:11 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:19 PM EDT
Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees will meet Jake Fraley and the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday at Great American Ball Park, at 4:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reds vs. Yankees Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds' 34 home runs rank 28th in MLB this season.
- Cincinnati is 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .377 this season.
- The Reds' .247 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Cincinnati has scored 190 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Reds have an on-base percentage of .325 this season, which ranks 13th in the league.
- The Reds rank 22nd with an average of 9.1 strikeouts per game.
- Cincinnati has a 9.2 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- Cincinnati has the 27th-ranked ERA (5.10) in the majors this season.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.498 as a pitching staff, which is second-worst in baseball this season.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- Luke Weaver (1-2) will take to the mound for the Reds and make his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed seven hits in 5 1/3 innings against the Miami Marlins.
- None of Weaver's five starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Weaver has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Marlins||L 3-1||Away||Luke Weaver||Braxton Garrett|
|5/15/2023||Rockies||L 9-8||Away||Hunter Greene||Connor Seabold|
|5/16/2023||Rockies||W 3-1||Away||Brandon Williamson||Chase Anderson|
|5/17/2023||Rockies||L 11-6||Away||Graham Ashcraft||Austin Gomber|
|5/19/2023||Yankees||L 6-2||Home||Ben Lively||Clarke Schmidt|
|5/20/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Luke Weaver||Jhony Brito|
|5/21/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Hunter Greene||Luis Severino|
|5/22/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Brandon Williamson||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/23/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Graham Ashcraft||Matthew Liberatore|
|5/24/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Ben Lively||Adam Wainwright|
|5/25/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Luke Weaver||Steven Matz|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.