Reds vs. Yankees: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees (27-20) will visit Jonathan India and the Cincinnati Reds (19-25) at Great American Ball Park on Saturday, May 20, with a start time of 4:10 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Yankees as -150 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Reds +125 moneyline odds. A 10.5-run over/under is listed in the matchup.
Reds vs. Yankees Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Jhony Brito - NYY (3-3, 5.45 ERA) vs Luke Weaver - CIN (1-2, 6.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Yankees Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||10.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||-||10.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Reds versus Yankees game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Reds (+125) in this matchup, means that you think the Reds will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.50 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Jake Fraley get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
Reds vs. Yankees Betting Trends and Insights
- The Yankees have entered the game as favorites 33 times this season and won 21, or 63.6%, of those games.
- The Yankees have a 15-3 record (winning 83.3% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 60% chance of a victory for New York.
- The Yankees have a 3-2 record across the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), New York combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total seven times.
- The Reds have come away with 12 wins in the 31 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Reds have won five of 17 games when listed as at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Reds had a record of 5-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Reds vs. Yankees Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+180)|
|Jonathan India||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+240)|
|Spencer Steer||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+155)|
|Nick Senzel||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+210)|
|Jake Fraley||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+180)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Reds, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||5th|
|Win NL Central||+8000||-||5th|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.