Reds vs. Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
The New York Yankees (27-20) will look to Aaron Judge, currently on a two-game homer streak, versus the Cincinnati Reds (19-25) at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Great American Ball Park.
The Yankees will give the ball to Jhony Brito (3-3, 5.45 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Luke Weaver (1-2, 6.26 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Reds vs. Yankees Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Brito - NYY (3-3, 5.45 ERA) vs Weaver - CIN (1-2, 6.26 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luke Weaver
- Weaver (1-2 with a 6.26 ERA and 27 strikeouts in 27 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Reds, his sixth of the season.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, when the right-hander went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up seven hits.
- During five games this season, the 29-year-old has a 6.26 ERA and 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .288 to opposing batters.
- Weaver does not have a quality start so far this season.
- Weaver is looking for his third straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.4 innings per start.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jhony Brito
- The Yankees will send Brito (3-3) to the mound for his ninth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday against the Toronto Blue Jays, throwing 5 1/3 innings of relief while giving up two earned runs and allowing six hits.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 5.45 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .271.
- None of Brito's eight starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Brito has made four starts of five or more innings in eight chances this season, and averages 4 frames when he pitches.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.