Reds vs. Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
The New York Yankees (27-20) will look to Aaron Judge, currently on a two-game homer streak, versus the Cincinnati Reds (19-25) at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Great American Ball Park.
The Yankees will give the ball to Jhony Brito (3-3, 5.45 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Luke Weaver (1-2, 6.26 ERA).
Reds vs. Yankees Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Brito - NYY (3-3, 5.45 ERA) vs Weaver - CIN (1-2, 6.26 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luke Weaver
- Weaver (1-2 with a 6.26 ERA and 27 strikeouts in 27 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Reds, his sixth of the season.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, when the right-hander went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up seven hits.
- During five games this season, the 29-year-old has a 6.26 ERA and 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .288 to opposing batters.
- Weaver does not have a quality start so far this season.
- Weaver is looking for his third straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.4 innings per start.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jhony Brito
- The Yankees will send Brito (3-3) to the mound for his ninth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday against the Toronto Blue Jays, throwing 5 1/3 innings of relief while giving up two earned runs and allowing six hits.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 5.45 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .271.
- None of Brito's eight starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Brito has made four starts of five or more innings in eight chances this season, and averages 4 frames when he pitches.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.