Golden Knights vs. Stars Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
The Vegas Golden Knights and Dallas Stars square off in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at T-Mobile Arena on Sunday, May 21, starting at 3:00 PM ET on ABC and ESPN+. The Golden Knights are ahead in the series 1-0. The Golden Knights are favored (-120) against the Stars (+100).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Here is our pick for who will capture the victory in this Stanley Cup Semifinals contest.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Predictions for Sunday
Our computer model for this matchup predicts a final score of Golden Knights 4, Stars 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-120)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Golden Knights (-0.7)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs Stars Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights are 51-22-9 overall and 15-9-24 in overtime matchups.
- Vegas is 23-8-5 (51 points) in its 36 games decided by one goal.
- The 13 times this season the Golden Knights ended a game with only one goal, they went 1-10-2 (four points).
- Vegas has taken 13 points from the 19 games this season when it scored two goals (4-10-5 record).
- The Golden Knights have scored more than two goals 60 times, and are 55-3-2 in those games (to record 112 points).
- In the 27 games when Vegas has recorded a lone power-play goal, it registered 39 points after finishing 19-7-1.
- In the 45 games when it outshot its opponent, Vegas is 33-7-5 (71 points).
- The Golden Knights have been outshot by opponents 43 times, and went 23-17-3 (49 points).
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars have a record of 47-21-14 this season and are 8-17-25 in overtime games.
- In the 31 games Dallas has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 36 points.
- In 14 games this season when the Stars finished a game with just one goal, they earned a total of eight points (3-9-2).
- Dallas has earned 19 points (6-5-7 record) this season when scoring a pair of goals .
- The Stars have earned 100 points in their 62 games with more than two goals scored.
- This season, Dallas has capitalized on a lone power-play goal in 28 games and registered 37 points with a record of 15-6-7.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Dallas is 33-12-7 (73 points).
- The Stars have been outshot by opponents 40 times this season, and earned 46 points in those games.
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Stars AVG||Stars Rank|
|18th||20.3%||Power Play %||25%||5th|
|19th||77.4%||Penalty Kill %||83.5%||3rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC and ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.