Reds vs. Yankees: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
Luis Severino will toe the rubber for the New York Yankees (28-20) on Sunday, May 21 versus the Cincinnati Reds (19-26), who will counter with Hunter Greene. The first pitch will be thrown at 11:35 AM ET at Great American Ball Park.
The favored Yankees have -135 moneyline odds against the underdog Reds, who are listed at +110. The matchup's over/under has been set at 8.5 runs.
Reds vs. Yankees Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 11:35 AM ET
- TV: Peacock
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Severino - NYY (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Greene - CIN (0-3, 4.60 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Yankees Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Yankees (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to put money on the Reds and Yankees game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Reds (+110), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Reds are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Jake Fraley hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
Reds vs. Yankees Betting Trends and Insights
- The Yankees have been favorites in 34 games this season and won 22 (64.7%) of those contests.
- The Yankees have a record of 20-7 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (74.1% winning percentage).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that New York has a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Yankees played as the moneyline favorite for five of their last 10 games, and finished 3-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, New York and its opponents combined to go over the run total seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Reds have come away with 12 wins in the 32 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Reds have a mark of 9-18 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 4-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Reds vs. Yankees Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Wil Myers||0.5 (-118)||0.5 (-118)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+290)|
|Jonathan India||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+280)|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+230)|
|Curt Casali||0.5 (+105)||0.5 (+105)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+320)|
|Jake Fraley||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+240)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Reds, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||5th|
|Win NL Central||+8000||-||5th|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.