Nikola Jokic NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 22
The Denver Nuggets, Nikola Jokic included, will play at 8:30 PM on Monday against the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
Below we will dive into Jokic's stats and trends, helping you make good picks on prop bets.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Nikola Jokic's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Nikola Jokic Insights vs. the Lakers
- Jokic is responsible for attempting 14.4% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 14.8 per game.
- He's taken 2.2 threes per game, or 5.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Jokic's Nuggets average 99.5 possessions per game, which ranks 27th among NBA teams, while the Lakers are one of the league's fastest, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per contest.
- Conceding 116.6 points per contest, the Lakers are the 20th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
- On the glass, the Lakers are ranked 25th in the league, conceding 44.9 rebounds per game.
- The Lakers allow 25.7 assists per contest, 15th-ranked in the NBA.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Lakers are 18th in the league, allowing 12.5 makes per game.
Nikola Jokic vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jokic or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.