Reds vs. Cardinals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Cincinnati Reds and Jonathan India take the field at Great American Ball Park against Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday.
The favored Cardinals have -140 moneyline odds against the underdog Reds, who are listed at +115. The matchup's total has been set at 10.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reds vs. Cardinals Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- The Reds have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Reds and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their previous 10 games.
- Bookmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Reds' past 10 matchups.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have come away with 13 wins in the 34 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Cincinnati is 8-17 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +115 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 46.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 47 games with a total.
- The Reds have played just two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.