Reds vs. Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
Paul DeJong takes a two-game homer streak into the St. Louis Cardinals' (21-28) game versus the Cincinnati Reds (20-27) at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday, at Great American Ball Park.
The Cardinals will give the nod to Adam Wainwright (1-0, 5.74 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Graham Ashcraft (2-2, 4.84 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Reds vs. Cardinals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Wainwright - STL (1-0, 5.74 ERA) vs Ashcraft - CIN (2-2, 4.84 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Graham Ashcraft
- The Reds will send Ashcraft (2-2) out to make his 10th start of the season. He is 2-2 with a 4.84 ERA and 36 strikeouts in 48 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last time out came on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when he tossed five innings, surrendering seven earned runs while giving up 10 hits.
- In nine games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.84, with 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .255 against him.
- Ashcraft has five quality starts under his belt this season.
- Ashcraft is aiming for his third straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.3 innings per start.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adam Wainwright
- Wainwright (1-0) will take to the mound for the Cardinals and make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Thursday, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 41-year-old has pitched to a 5.74 ERA this season with 4.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.9 walks per nine across three games.
- Wainwright will look to finish five or more innings for the fourth start in a row.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.