Luke Maile Player Prop Bets: Reds vs. Cardinals - May 24
The Cincinnati Reds, including Luke Maile (batting .348 in his past 10 games, with two doubles, three home runs, two walks and five RBI), take on starter Steven Matz and the St. Louis Cardinals at Great American Ball Park, Wednesday at 6:40 PM ET.
In his previous game, he went 1-for-3 against the Yankees.
Luke Maile Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Steven Matz
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Luke Maile? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Reds vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Cardinals|
|Reds vs Cardinals Odds|
Luke Maile At The Plate
- Maile is batting .286 with two doubles, three home runs and three walks.
- Maile has picked up a hit in nine of 18 games this season, with multiple hits three times.
- He has gone deep in 16.7% of his games in 2023 (three of 18), and 6.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Maile has driven in a run in three games this season (16.7%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored a run in six of 18 games so far this year.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Luke Maile Home/Away Batting Splits
|5 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (50.0%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (25.0%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (50.0%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (25.0%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (25.0%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 14th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals' 4.28 team ERA ranks 17th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals rank 13th in baseball in home runs surrendered (55 total, 1.1 per game).
- Matz (0-5) gets the starting nod for the Cardinals in his 10th start of the season. He has a 5.05 ERA in 46 1/3 innings pitched, with 43 strikeouts.
- In his most recent outing on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, the lefty tossed 4 2/3 innings, allowing no earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- In nine games this season, the 31-year-old has a 5.05 ERA and 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .303 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.