Reds vs. Cardinals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Paul Goldschmidt and Jonathan India are the hottest hitters on the St. Louis Cardinals and Cincinnati Reds, who play on Wednesday at Great American Ball Park, at 6:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Cardinals as -160 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Reds +135 moneyline odds to win. The total is 11 runs for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reds vs. Cardinals Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 3-6.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Reds and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total six times.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Reds' past 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 35 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (37.1%) in those games.
- Cincinnati has entered 16 games this season as the underdog by +135 or more and is 6-10 in those contests.
- The Reds have an implied victory probability of 42.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 26 of its 48 opportunities.
- The Reds have played just two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.