Reds vs. Cardinals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 6:41 AM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 12:41 PM EDT
Thursday's contest features the St. Louis Cardinals (22-29) and the Cincinnati Reds (21-28) facing off at Great American Ball Park in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 6-4 win for the Cardinals according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 12:35 PM ET on May 25.
The probable starters are Miles Mikolas (2-1) for the Cardinals and Luke Weaver (1-2) for the Reds.
Reds vs. Cardinals Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Reds vs. Cardinals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Cardinals 6, Reds 5.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Cardinals
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 3-6.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on six occasions.
- The previous 10 Reds matchups have not had a spread set by bookmakers.
- The Reds have been victorious in 14, or 38.9%, of the 36 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, Cincinnati has won 11 of 32 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 48.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Cincinnati scores the 16th-most runs in baseball (216 total, 4.4 per game).
- Reds pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.06 ERA this year, which ranks 28th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||Yankees||L 7-4||Luke Weaver vs Jhony Brito|
|May 21||Yankees||L 4-1||Hunter Greene vs Luis Severino|
|May 22||Cardinals||W 6-5||Brandon Williamson vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 23||Cardinals||L 8-5||Graham Ashcraft vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 24||Cardinals||W 10-3||Ben Lively vs Steven Matz|
|May 25||Cardinals||-||Luke Weaver vs Miles Mikolas|
|May 26||@ Cubs||-||Hunter Greene vs Justin Steele|
|May 27||@ Cubs||-||Brandon Williamson vs Jameson Taillon|
|May 28||@ Cubs||-||Graham Ashcraft vs Drew Smyly|
|May 30||@ Red Sox||-||Ben Lively vs Brayan Bello|
|May 31||@ Red Sox||-||Luke Weaver vs Brayan Bello|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.