Reds vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
On Thursday, May 25, Paul Goldschmidt's St. Louis Cardinals (22-29) visit Jonathan India's Cincinnati Reds (21-28) at Great American Ball Park. The first pitch will be thrown at 12:35 PM ET.
The favored Cardinals have -125 moneyline odds against the underdog Reds, who are listed at +105. The over/under for the game is set at 9.5 runs.
Reds vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Miles Mikolas - STL (2-1, 4.77 ERA) vs Luke Weaver - CIN (1-2, 6.54 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to wager on the Reds and Cardinals game but would like some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Reds (+105) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $20.50 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Jake Fraley hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 27 games this season and won 12 (44.4%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals have a 9-14 record (winning only 39.1% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that St. Louis has a 55.6% chance to win.
- The Cardinals have a 3-3 record over the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, St. Louis and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total seven times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 36 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (38.9%) in those games.
- This season, the Reds have been victorious 11 times in 32 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 3-6.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Reds vs. Cardinals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jonathan India||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+240)|
|TJ Friedl||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+220)|
|Spencer Steer||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+195)|
|Stuart Fairchild||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+260)|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-208)||0.5 (-208)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Reds, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||5th|
|Win NL Central||+8000||-||5th|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.