Reds vs. Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 25
Nolan Gorman takes a 14-game hitting streak into the St. Louis Cardinals' (22-29) game against the Cincinnati Reds (21-28) at 12:35 PM ET on Thursday, at Great American Ball Park.
The Cardinals will give the nod to Miles Mikolas (2-1) versus the Reds and Luke Weaver (1-2).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Reds vs. Cardinals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (2-1, 4.77 ERA) vs Weaver - CIN (1-2, 6.54 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luke Weaver
- Weaver (1-2 with a 6.54 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 31 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Reds, his seventh of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the right-hander tossed 4 1/3 innings against the New York Yankees, allowing four earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- In six games this season, the 29-year-old has put up a 6.54 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .305 to his opponents.
- So far this season, Weaver has not registered a quality start.
- Weaver has pitched five or more innings in a game four times this season heading into this game.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miles Mikolas
- The Cardinals will send Mikolas (2-1) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in seven innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 34-year-old has an ERA of 4.77 and 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .299 in 10 games this season.
- He's going for his third straight quality start.
- Mikolas will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- The 34-year-old ranks 62nd in ERA (4.77), 67th in WHIP (1.482), and 56th in K/9 (7.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.