How to Watch the Reds vs. Cubs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 9:13 AM EDT|Updated: May. 26, 2023 at 1:11 PM EDT
Dansby Swanson and the Chicago Cubs hit the field against Matt McLain and the Cincinnati Reds on Friday at 2:20 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series at Wrigley Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reds vs. Cubs Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Reds Player Props|
|Cubs vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Reds Odds|
|Cubs vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds rank 28th in Major League Baseball with just 38 home runs as a team.
- Cincinnati ranks 27th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .377 this season.
- The Reds rank 15th in MLB with a .248 team batting average.
- Cincinnati ranks 17th in the majors with 217 total runs scored this season.
- The Reds have an OBP of .325 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Reds rank 23rd in strikeouts per game (9.1) among MLB offenses.
- Cincinnati has a 9.3 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, sixth-best in baseball.
- Cincinnati pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.00 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.476 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- Hunter Greene (0-4) will take to the mound for the Reds and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in seven innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Yankees.
- He has started 10 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in two of them.
- Greene has started 10 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings six times. He averages 5 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/21/2023||Yankees||L 4-1||Home||Hunter Greene||Luis Severino|
|5/22/2023||Cardinals||W 6-5||Home||Brandon Williamson||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/23/2023||Cardinals||L 8-5||Home||Graham Ashcraft||Adam Wainwright|
|5/24/2023||Cardinals||W 10-3||Home||Ben Lively||Steven Matz|
|5/25/2023||Cardinals||L 2-1||Home||Luke Weaver||Miles Mikolas|
|5/26/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Hunter Greene||Justin Steele|
|5/27/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Brandon Williamson||Jameson Taillon|
|5/28/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Graham Ashcraft||Drew Smyly|
|5/30/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Ben Lively||Brayan Bello|
|5/31/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Luke Weaver||James Paxton|
|6/1/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Hunter Greene||Chris Sale|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.