Tyler Stephenson Player Prop Bets: Reds vs. Cubs - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 11:23 AM EDT
Tyler Stephenson -- .158 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Cincinnati Reds versus the Chicago Cubs, with Justin Steele on the mound, on May 26 at 2:20 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Cardinals.
Tyler Stephenson Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Justin Steele
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +950)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tyler Stephenson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Cubs Player Props|
|Reds vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Cubs Odds|
|Reds vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Cubs|
Tyler Stephenson At The Plate
- Stephenson is batting .247 with eight doubles, two home runs and 20 walks.
- In 68.1% of his 47 games this season, Stephenson has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 10 multi-hit games.
- He has hit a home run in two of 47 games played this season, and in 1% of his plate appearances.
- In 17 games this season (36.2%), Stephenson has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored at least once 17 times this year (36.2%), including three games with multiple runs (6.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Tyler Stephenson Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (65.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (71.4%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (14.3%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (33.3%)|
|1 (3.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.8%)|
|9 (34.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (38.1%)|
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 17th in the league.
- The Cubs' 4.08 team ERA ranks 14th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (48 total, one per game).
- Steele (6-1) gets the starting nod for the Cubs in his 11th start of the season. He has a 2.20 ERA in 61 1/3 innings pitched, with 53 strikeouts.
- The lefty last appeared on Sunday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he tossed six scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 27-year-old ranks sixth in ERA (2.20), 10th in WHIP (1.011), and 51st in K/9 (7.8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.