NFL Futures: Cincinnati Bengals 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
With an over/under of 11.5 wins, the Cincinnati Bengals have a very good chance to make it to the postseason in 2023.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Bengals: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Bengals' win total with DraftKings!
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati went 12-4-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Bengals games.
- Cincinnati totaled 360.5 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it eighth in the . Defensively, it ranked 16th, surrendering 335.7 yards per contest.
- Last year the Bengals were 6-1 at home and 6-3 on the road.
- As underdogs, Cincinnati had only one victory (1-1) versus its 11-3 record as the favored team.
- In the AFC North the Bengals were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 8-3.
Bengals Impact Players
- Last year Joe Burrow racked up 4,475 passing yards (279.7 per game) while going 414-for-606 (68.3%) and throwing for 35 touchdowns with 12 interceptions. He added 257 rushing yards on 75 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 16.1 yards per game.
- Joe Mixon ran for 814 yards on 210 attempts (58.1 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 31.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 60 passes for 441 yards and two touchdowns.
- Ja'Marr Chase grabbed 87 passes for 1,046 yards last year while scoring nine touchdowns. He was targeted 134 times, and averaged 87.2 receiving yards.
- Last season, Trey Hendrickson collected 8.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Last season, Germaine Pratt grabbed two interceptions and added 99 tackles, 6.0 TFL, one sack, and 10 passes defended.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Cincinnati 2023 Strength of Schedule
- According to their opponents' combined win total last year (146), the Bengals have the 17th-ranked schedule in the NFL.
- Cincinnati's schedule has 10 games against teams that finished over .500 in 2022, which includes four against teams with 12 or more wins and four against squads that notched five or fewer wins.
- The Bengals have eight games scheduled against teams that made the postseason last year, and six games against teams favored to make the playoffs in 2023.
Bengals Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -255
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +245
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1400
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.