Pacers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
According to sportsbooks, the Indiana Pacers (33-44) have +100000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Friday, March 31 at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder, starting at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pacers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||23rd||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+20000||-||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Think the Pacers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pacers Standings Information
According to the current standings in the Eastern Conference, the Pacers would not qualify for the playoffs, finishing in 12th place. They are 3.5 games behind the 10th-place Bulls.
Pacers Team Stats
- The Pacers are 33-44 so far this season.
- This year, the Pacers have a 19-19 record at home and a 14-25 record on the road.
- The Pacers have a 10-8 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 23-36 record in games they were listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Pacers are 8-7. And they are 15-18 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Pacers are 3-5 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and are 7-3 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- As three-point (or fewer) underdogs this season, the Pacers have delivered an 8-6 record. They are 15-30 when underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pacers' Top Players
- Buddy Hield leads the Pacers in scoring, tallying 16.9 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Myles Turner leads Indiana in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while T.J. McConnell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.2 in each contest.
- Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest.
- The Indiana steals leader is Hield, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Turner, who compiles 2.3 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.