Golden Knights vs. Panthers: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Final Game 1
The Vegas Golden Knights host the Florida Panthers for the first game of the Stanley Cup Final on Saturday, June 3, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, TBS, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Panthers are underdogs (+110) in this game against the Golden Knights (-130).
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TBS, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
|Golden Knights (-130)||Panthers (+110)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Golden Knights Betting Insights
- The Golden Knights have gone 38-22 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, Vegas has gone 31-18 (winning 63.3%).
- The Golden Knights have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.5% in this contest.
Panthers Betting Insights
- This season the Panthers have won 17 of the 30 games, or 56.7%, in which they've been an underdog.
- Florida is 14-11 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +110 or more on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Panthers have a 47.6% chance to win.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Player Props|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Panthers|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Prediction|
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Rankings
|Golden Knights Total (Rank)||Panthers Total (Rank)|
|267 (14th)||Goals||288 (6th)|
|225 (11th)||Goals Allowed||272 (21st)|
|42 (25th)||Power Play Goals||63 (7th)|
|44 (10th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||70 (29th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on this game with DraftKings.
Golden Knights Advanced Stats
- Vegas has not gone over in its past 10 contests.
- The Golden Knights and their opponents have combined to score goals per game in the past 10 games, the same as the over/under in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Golden Knights are scoring 1.3 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Golden Knights are ranked 14th in the league with 267 goals this season, an average of 3.3 per contest.
- The Golden Knights are ranked 11th in NHL play in goals against this season, having given up 225 total goals (2.7 per game).
- The team's goal differential is ninth-best in the league at +42.
Panthers Advanced Stats
- The Panthers are currently on a 10-game stretch of failing to hit the over.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of combined goals over their last 10 games, identical to this game's over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Panthers and their opponents are averaging 7.8 goals, 1.6 goals lower than their season-long per-game average.
- The Panthers have the NHL's sixth-best scoring offense (288 total goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Panthers have given up 3.3 goals per game, 272 total, which ranks 21st among NHL teams.
- Their +16 goal differential ranks 16th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.