How to Watch the Fever vs. Aces Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 4
The Las Vegas Aces (5-0) will try to build on a three-game road winning stretch at the Indiana Fever (1-3) on Sunday, June 4, 2023, at 4:00 PM ET.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Fever or Aces with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Fever vs. Aces Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Fever gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Fever vs. Aces
- Last year, Indiana scored 6.1 fewer points per game (78) than Las Vegas allowed (84.1).
- When the Fever totaled more than 84.1 points last season, they went 3-4.
- Indiana made 40.9% of its shots from the field last season, which was 2.8 percentage points lower than Las Vegas allowed to its opponents (43.7%).
- The Fever had a 4-6 straight-up record in games they shot higher than 43.7% from the field.
- Indiana hit 33.8% of its three-point shots last season, 1.8% lower than the 35.6% Las Vegas allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- The Fever collected a 3-11 record in games last season when the team knocked down more than 35.6% of their three-point attempts.
- Indiana and Las Vegas rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 33.3 and 35.4 boards per game last season, respectively.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.