Kevin Newman Player Prop Bets: Reds vs. Brewers - June 4
On Sunday, Kevin Newman (hitting .389 in his past 10 games) and the Cincinnati Reds play the Milwaukee Brewers, whose starting pitcher will be Adrian Houser. First pitch is at 1:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-5) against the Brewers.
Kevin Newman Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Adrian Houser
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +165)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1000)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kevin Newman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Brewers Player Props|
|Reds vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Brewers|
|Reds vs Brewers Odds|
Kevin Newman At The Plate
- Newman is batting .279 with seven doubles, two home runs and 12 walks.
- Newman has reached base via a hit in 26 games this year (of 39 played), and had multiple hits in 10 of those games.
- In 39 games played this season, he has gone deep in just two of them.
- In 30.8% of his games this season, Newman has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 15.4% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In 14 games this year (35.9%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kevin Newman Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (61.1%)|
|4 (19.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (33.3%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (38.9%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (22.2%)|
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff is 25th in MLB with a collective eight strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Brewers' 4.15 team ERA ranks 13th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Brewers pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs allowed (77 total, 1.3 per game).
- Houser (1-1 with a 4.07 ERA and 17 strikeouts in 24 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Brewers, his sixth of the season.
- In his last time out on Tuesday, the right-hander went 4 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, allowing six earned runs while surrendering 11 hits.
- In five games this season, the 30-year-old has a 4.07 ERA and 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .314 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.