Reds vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 4
Sunday's contest between the Cincinnati Reds (26-32) and the Milwaukee Brewers (31-27) at Great American Ball Park has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Reds securing the victory. First pitch is at 1:40 PM ET on June 4.
The Reds will give the ball to Ben Lively (3-2, 1.99 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Brewers will turn to Adrian Houser (1-1, 4.07 ERA).
Reds vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Reds 5, Brewers 4.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Brewers Player Props|
|Reds vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Reds vs Brewers|
|Reds vs Brewers Odds|
Reds Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, bookmakers have not installed the Reds as the favorite once.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Reds have a record of 5-2-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Reds have won six, or 50%, of the 12 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Cincinnati has entered 12 games this season favored by -115 or more and is 6-6 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- Cincinnati ranks 13th in the majors with 270 total runs scored this season.
- The Reds' 5.04 team ERA ranks 27th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 30||@ Red Sox||W 9-8||Ben Lively vs Brayan Bello|
|May 31||@ Red Sox||W 5-4||Luke Weaver vs James Paxton|
|June 1||@ Red Sox||L 8-2||Hunter Greene vs Chris Sale|
|June 2||Brewers||L 5-4||Brandon Williamson vs Corbin Burnes|
|June 3||Brewers||L 10-8||Graham Ashcraft vs Colin Rea|
|June 4||Brewers||-||Ben Lively vs Adrian Houser|
|June 5||Brewers||-||Luke Weaver vs Julio Teheran|
|June 6||Dodgers||-||Hunter Greene vs Tony Gonsolin|
|June 7||Dodgers||-||Brandon Williamson vs Noah Syndergaard|
|June 8||Dodgers||-||Graham Ashcraft vs Clayton Kershaw|
|June 9||@ Cardinals||-||Ben Lively vs Jordan Montgomery|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.