Reds vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
The Cincinnati Reds hope to end their three-game losing run versus the Milwaukee Brewers (31-27), on Sunday at 1:40 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Reds will send Ben Lively (3-2) to the mound, while Adrian Houser (1-1) will take the ball for the Brewers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lively - CIN (3-2, 1.99 ERA) vs Houser - MIL (1-1, 4.07 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Brewers Player Props|
|Reds vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Brewers|
|Reds vs Brewers Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ben Lively
- Lively (3-2) will take to the mound for the Reds and make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw 5 2/3 scoreless innings against the Boston Red Sox while allowing four hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 1.99 and 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .193 in five games this season.
- Lively will look to finish five or more innings for the fourth start in a row.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adrian Houser
- Houser (1-1) gets the starting nod for the Brewers in his sixth start of the season. He's put together a 4.07 ERA in 24 1/3 innings pitched, with 17 strikeouts.
- The righty's last appearance came on Tuesday against the Toronto Blue Jays, when he threw 4 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while allowing 11 hits.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 4.07, with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings in five games this season. Opposing batters have a .314 batting average against him.
- Houser has recorded one quality start this year.
- Houser heads into the game with two outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.