Will Benson Player Prop Bets: Reds vs. Brewers - June 4
Will Benson -- hitting .208 with a triple and three walks in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Cincinnati Reds against the Milwaukee Brewers, with Adrian Houser on the mound, on June 4 at 1:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-3) against the Brewers.
Will Benson Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Adrian Houser
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Will Benson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Brewers Player Props|
|Reds vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Brewers|
|Reds vs Brewers Odds|
Will Benson At The Plate
- Benson is hitting .154 with a triple and four walks.
- Benson has picked up a hit in four games this season (26.7%), including one multi-hit game.
- He has not homered in his 15 games this season.
- Benson has not driven in a run this season.
- He has scored a run in two games this season, and had multiple runs in one of those games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Will Benson Home/Away Batting Splits
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||3 (37.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (12.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (25.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The eight strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Brewers pitching staff ranks 25th in the league.
- The Brewers have the 13th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.15).
- Brewers pitchers combine to surrender 77 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (to rank 25th in baseball).
- Houser gets the start for the Brewers, his sixth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 4.07 ERA and 17 strikeouts in 24 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday against the Toronto Blue Jays, the righty threw 4 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while surrendering 11 hits.
- The 30-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.07, with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in five games this season. Opposing hitters have a .314 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.