Reds vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - June 8
Jonathan India and the Cincinnati Reds (29-33), who are trying for a series sweep, will host the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-27) at Great American Ball Park on Thursday, June 8. The first pitch will be thrown at 12:35 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Dodgers as -250 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Reds +200 moneyline odds to win. Los Angeles (-2.5) is the favorite on the run line. The total for the matchup has been set at 9 runs.
Reds vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Clayton Kershaw - LAD (7-4, 3.25 ERA) vs Graham Ashcraft - CIN (3-4, 6.64 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-245||+205||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||Dodgers (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-250||+200||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-210||+180||Dodgers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Reds' game against the Dodgers but aren't sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Reds (+200) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Reds to beat the Dodgers with those odds, and the Reds emerge with the victory, you'd get back $30.00.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Spencer Steer get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Reds Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Reds|
Reds vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Dodgers have won 30 out of the 50 games, or 60%, in which they've been favored.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, the Dodgers have a 4-2 record (winning 66.7% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for Los Angeles.
- The Dodgers have a 3-4 record across the seven games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the total seven times.
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 47 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (44.7%) in those games.
- The Reds have yet to win this season when listed as an underdog of +200 or worse on the moneyline this season.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Reds had a record of 5-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Reds vs. Dodgers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Kevin Newman||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+300)|
|Curt Casali||0.5 (+120)||0.5 (+120)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+333)|
|Jose Garcia||0.5 (-105)||0.5 (-105)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+260)|
|Spencer Steer||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+220)|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+240)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+25000||25th||5th|
|Win NL Central||+1400||-||5th|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.