Reds vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 8
The Cincinnati Reds (29-33) ride a three-game winning streak into a matchup versus the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-27), at 12:35 PM ET on Thursday.
The probable starters are Clayton Kershaw (7-4) for the Dodgers and Graham Ashcraft (3-4) for the Reds.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kershaw - LAD (7-4, 3.25 ERA) vs Ashcraft - CIN (3-4, 6.64 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Reds Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Reds|
|Dodgers vs Reds Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Graham Ashcraft
- Ashcraft gets the start for the Reds, his 13th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 6.64 ERA and 49 strikeouts in 62 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Saturday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when the right-hander threw four innings, surrendering 10 earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- In 12 games this season, the 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 6.64, with 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .288 against him.
- Ashcraft has registered five quality starts this season.
- Ashcraft is looking to secure his 11th start of five or more innings this year in this outing.
- In one of his appearances this season he has not surrender an earned run.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Clayton Kershaw
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Kershaw (7-4) for his 13th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs in seven innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Yankees.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 3.25 and 10.9 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .227 in 12 games this season.
- He has started 12 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in seven of them.
- Kershaw has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has made 12 appearances and finished two of them without allowing an earned run.
- The 35-year-old ranks 22nd in ERA (3.25), 22nd in WHIP (1.096), and seventh in K/9 (10.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.