How to Watch the Louisville vs. Indiana Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Louisville Cardinals (2-0) and the Indiana Hoosiers (1-1) square off at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
On offense, Louisville has been a top-25 unit, ranking 13th-best in the FBS by compiling 47.5 points per game. The Cardinals rank 41st on defense (17 points allowed per game). Indiana is posting 22 points per game on offense this season (102nd-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 15 points per contest (33rd-ranked) on defense.
Below in this article, we'll give you all the details you need to know about how to view this game on BTN.
Louisville vs. Indiana Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
Louisville vs. Indiana Key Statistics
|582 (14th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||355.5 (96th)|
|327 (50th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||236.5 (11th)|
|285.5 (3rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||142.5 (80th)|
|296.5 (32nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||213 (86th)|
|3 (69th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|5 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
Louisville Stats Leaders
- Jack Plummer has thrown for 494 yards (247 ypg) to lead Louisville, completing 64.2% of his passes and tossing four touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 56 rushing yards on 13 carries.
- Jawhar Jordan has 231 rushing yards on 14 carries with three touchdowns. He's also tacked on three catches for 49 yards (24.5 per game).
- Isaac Guerendo has 60 yards receiving (30 per game) on five catches, while also piling up 45 rush yards per game and one touchdown on the ground.
- Jamari Thrash has hauled in 10 receptions for 170 yards (85 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Kevin Coleman Jr. has caught five passes for 98 yards (49 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Indiana Stats Leaders
- Tayven Jackson leads Indiana with 260 yards on 19-of-26 passing this season.
- Jaylin Lucas is his team's leading rusher with 21 carries for 112 yards, or 56 per game. He's found the end zone two times on the ground, as well. Lucas has also chipped in with five catches for 40 yards.
- Josh Henderson has taken 15 carries and totaled 65 yards with one touchdown while also gaining 58 yards through the air .
- Omar Cooper Jr.'s 101 receiving yards (50.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has seven catches on 10 targets.
- Cam Camper has racked up 72 receiving yards (36 yards per game) on six receptions.
- Donaven McCulley's eight targets have resulted in five grabs for 64 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Louisville or Indiana gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.