Murray State vs. Middle Tennessee: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (0-2) are heavily favored, by 34.5 points, facing the FCS Murray State Racers on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. The over/under in this contest is 50.5 points.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Middle Tennessee vs. Murray State matchup.
Murray State vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Murray State vs. Middle Tennessee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Middle Tennessee Moneyline||Murray State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Middle Tennessee (-34.5)||50.5||-||-||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Middle Tennessee (-34.5)||50.5||-||-||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- TCU vs Houston
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Virginia vs Maryland
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Army vs UTSA
- Florida State vs Boston College
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Alabama vs South Florida
Murray State vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Murray State is winless against the spread this year (0-1-0).
- The Racers have been an underdog by 34.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Middle Tennessee has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.