How to Watch the Reds vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
Tylor Megill takes the mound for the New York Mets on Saturday at Citi Field against TJ Friedl and the Cincinnati Reds. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Reds vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: WPIX
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Mets vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Mets vs Reds Odds|
|Mets vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds rank 16th in Major League Baseball with 173 home runs.
- Cincinnati is 16th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .248 this season, which ranks 15th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking 10th with 703 total runs this season.
- The Reds have an on-base percentage of .325 this season, which ranks 12th in the league.
- The Reds are one of the least disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking 28th with an average of 9.3 strikeouts per game.
- Cincinnati strikes out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- Cincinnati pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.73 ERA this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Reds rank 23rd in MLB with a combined 1.403 WHIP this season.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Reds will send Andrew Abbott (8-5) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed four hits in four innings pitched against the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday, Sept. 8.
- In 18 starts this season, he's earned nine quality starts.
- Abbott has started 18 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 13 times. He averages 5.5 innings per appearance.
- He has made 18 appearances and finished five of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Cardinals||W 7-1||Home||Hunter Greene||Miles Mikolas|
|9/12/2023||Tigers||W 6-5||Away||Brandon Williamson||Joey Wentz|
|9/13/2023||Tigers||W 4-3||Away||Connor Phillips||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|9/14/2023||Tigers||L 8-2||Away||Derek Law||Reese Olson|
|9/15/2023||Mets||W 5-3||Away||Hunter Greene||David Peterson|
|9/16/2023||Mets||-||Away||Andrew Abbott||Tylor Megill|
|9/17/2023||Mets||-||Away||Brandon Williamson||José Quintana|
|9/18/2023||Twins||-||Home||Andrew Abbott||Joe Ryan|
|9/20/2023||Twins||-||Home||Hunter Greene||Kenta Maeda|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.