Reds vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Pete Alonso and the New York Mets (68-79) will take on Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds (77-72) at Citi Field on Saturday, September 16. First pitch is set for 7:10 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Mets as -110 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Reds -110 moneyline odds. An 8.5-run over/under is listed for the contest.
Reds vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: WPIX
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Probable Pitchers: Tylor Megill - NYM (8-7, 5.03 ERA) vs Andrew Abbott - CIN (8-5, 3.64 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Mets Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to put money on the Reds' game versus the Mets but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Reds (-110) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Reds to defeat the Mets with those odds, and the Reds emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.09.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will TJ Friedl get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Mets vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mets vs Reds|
|Mets vs Reds Prediction|
Reds vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- The Mets have entered the game as favorites 83 times this season and won 46, or 55.4%, of those games.
- The Mets have a record of 48-37 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter (56.5% winning percentage).
- New York has a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Mets played as the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, New York and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Reds have been victorious in 51, or 48.1%, of the 106 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Reds have won 51 of 106 games when listed as at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 4-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.