Western Kentucky vs. Ohio State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-0) will look to prove oddsmakers wrong when they square off against the No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as an overwhelming 29.5-point underdog. The total has been set at 65.5 points for this matchup.
Ohio State ranks 72nd in points scored this year (29 points per game), but has been playing really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the FBS with 5 points allowed per game. Western Kentucky's defense has been bottom-25 in total defense this season, allowing 454 total yards per game, which ranks 15th-worst. Offensively, it ranks 40th with 449 total yards per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Western Kentucky vs. Ohio State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Ohio Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Western Kentucky vs. Ohio State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 CUSA Betting Trends
Western Kentucky Betting Records & Stats
Western Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Austin Reed last year piled up 4,748 passing yards with 40 passing touchdowns, 11 interceptions and a 64.6% completion percentage.
- Reed made an impact with his legs, too, scrambling for 232 yards and eight TDs.
- On 141 targets, Malachi Corley had 101 catches (7.2 per game) for 1,295 yards and 11 TDs in 14 games.
- Daewood Davis was an integral piece of the aerial attack last season, amassing 65 receptions for 882 yards and seven touchdowns.
- Jaylen Hall was targeted 112 times leading to 67 receptions, 867 yards and six touchdowns in 14 games.
- Jaques Evans helped spur the defense with 77 tackles, 10 TFL, and nine sacks in 14 games.
- Derrick Smith was on the field for 14 games, posting one interception to go along with 60 tackles, five TFL, three sacks, and three passes defended.
- Kahlef Hailassie registered two interceptions to go along with 38 tackles, six TFL, three sacks, and two passes defended in 14 games.
- The contributions of Kaleb Oliver, who played in 14 games, included two sacks to go with one TFL, 36 tackles, and four interceptions.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.