Bengals vs. Ravens Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
Our computer model projects a victory for the Baltimore Ravens when they meet the Cincinnati Bengals at Paycor Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM ET -- for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score, see below.
The Bengals compiled 360.5 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them eighth in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 16th, surrendering 335.7 yards per game. The Ravens ranked 16th in total offense (338.8 yards per game) and ninth in total defense (324.3 yards allowed per game) last season.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bengals vs. Ravens Predictions and Picks
|Ravens (+3.5)||Under (45.5)||Ravens 17, Bengals 14|
Place your bets on the Bengals-Ravens matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bengals Betting Info
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Bengals have an implied win probability of 63.6%.
- Cincinnati won 12 games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing three times.
- The Bengals had an ATS record of 7-3-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season.
- Cincinnati games went over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
- The over/under in this game is 45.5 points, 0.7 higher than the average total in Bengals games last season.
Ravens Betting Info
- The implied probability of a win by the Ravens, based on the moneyline, is 40.8%.
- Baltimore went 7-9-1 ATS last season.
- The Ravens were an underdog by 3.5 points or more three times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Baltimore and its opponent combined to go over the point total five out of 17 times last year.
- The over/under for this game is 2.8 points higher than the average scoring total for Ravens games last season (42.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bengals vs. Ravens 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.