Colts vs. Texans Injury Report — Week 2
Entering this week's action, the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) have six players currently listed on the injury report as they take on the Houston Texans (0-1) on Sunday, September 17 at NRG Stadium, with kick-off at 1:00 PM .
Last time out, the Colts lost 31-21 to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Texans played the Baltimore Ravens in their most recent game, falling 25-9.
Indianapolis Colts Injury Report Today
|Zack Moss||RB||Forearm||Full Participation In Practice|
|Braden Smith||OT||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Rigoberto Sanchez||P||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Houston Texans Injury Report Today
|Dare Ogunbowale||RB||Hamstring||Full Participation In Practice|
|Grayland Arnold||S||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Blake Cashman||LB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Dalton Schultz||TE||Thigh||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Robert Woods||WR||Rest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|George Fant||OT||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|John Metchie||WR||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Raiders vs Bills
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for Bears vs Buccaneers
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
Colts vs. Texans Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Texans or the Colts with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Colts Season Insights (2022)
- The Colts averaged 311.6 yards per game offensively last year (27th in NFL), and they surrendered 334 yards per game (15th) on the other side of the ball.
- With 17 points per game (third-worst) and 25.1 points allowed per game on defense (fifth-worst), Indianapolis played poorly on both sides of the ball last year.
- The Colts compiled 201.9 passing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 23rd in the NFL. On defense, they ranked 11th, giving up 209.9 passing yards per game.
- Indianapolis averaged 109.8 rushing yards per game offensively last season (23rd in NFL), and it allowed 124.1 rushing yards per game (21st) on the other side of the ball.
- The Colts forced 21 total turnovers (19th in NFL) last season and turned it over 34 times (32nd in NFL) for a turnover margin of -13, the worst in the NFL.
Colts vs. Texans Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Texans (-1)
- Moneyline: Texans (-110), Colts (-110)
- Total: 40 points
Sign up to live bet on the Texans-Colts matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.