Joe Burrow Week 2 Preview vs. the Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow will face the Baltimore Ravens and their 17th-ranked passing defense in Week 2, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Burrow threw for 4,475 yards (279.7 per game), completing 68.3% of his passes (414-for-606), with 35 TDs and 12 INTs last season. Burrow added 257 rushing yards on 75 attempts with five touchdowns, accumulating 16.1 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Burrow and the Bengals with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Burrow vs. the Ravens
- Burrow vs the Ravens (since 2021): 5 GP / 316.4 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Baltimore allowed over 300 passing yards to five QBs last season.
- 12 players have thrown for at least one touchdown in a contest against the Ravens last year.
- Against Baltimore last season, three players threw for two or more touchdowns in a game.
- Versus the Ravens last year, two players threw for at least three touchdowns in a game.
- The 232.2 passing yards the Ravens gave up on average per game a season ago made them the NFL's 26th-ranked defense against the pass.
- The Ravens' defense ranked fifth in league play last season by allowing 1.2 passing touchdowns per game.
Bengals Player Previews
Joe Burrow Passing Props vs. the Ravens
- Passing Yards: 265.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-149)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Burrow with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Burrow Passing Insights
- Burrow hit the over on his passing yards total in five games last year (31.2% of total opportunities).
- The Bengals, who ranked eighth in the NFL in points scored last season, attempted a pass 60.5% of the time while opting for the ground attack 39.5% of the time.
- Burrow was 10th in the NFL with 7.4 yards per pass attempt last year (4,475 total yards passing).
- Burrow had a passing touchdown in all 16 games last year, with multiple passing TDs in 11 of them.
Joe Burrow Rushing Props vs the Ravens
- Rushing Yards: 10.5 (-120)
Burrow Rushing Insights
- Burrow hit the over on his rushing yards total set by oddsmakers in six of his 16 opportunities last season (37.5%).
- Burrow ran for a touchdown in five games last season, but did not score more than one in a single game.
Burrow's Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Steelers||9/11/2022||Week 1||33-for-53 / 338 YDS / 2 TDs / 4 INTs||6 ATT / 47 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cowboys||9/18/2022||Week 2||24-for-36 / 199 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 26 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Jets||9/25/2022||Week 3||23-for-36 / 275 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||5 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Dolphins||9/29/2022||Week 4||20-for-31 / 287 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||5 ATT / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||10/9/2022||Week 5||24-for-35 / 217 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||3 ATT / 6 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Saints||10/16/2022||Week 6||28-for-37 / 300 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 25 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Falcons||10/23/2022||Week 7||34-for-42 / 481 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||3 ATT / 20 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Browns||10/31/2022||Week 8||25-for-35 / 232 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||1 ATT / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Panthers||11/6/2022||Week 9||22-for-28 / 206 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 9 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Steelers||11/20/2022||Week 11||24-for-39 / 355 YDS / 4 TDs / 2 INTs||4 ATT / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Titans||11/27/2022||Week 12||22-for-37 / 270 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||9 ATT / 32 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chiefs||12/4/2022||Week 13||25-for-31 / 286 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||11 ATT / 46 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Browns||12/11/2022||Week 14||18-for-33 / 239 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||6 ATT / 10 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||12/18/2022||Week 15||27-for-39 / 200 YDS / 4 TDs / 1 INT||3 ATT / 8 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Patriots||12/24/2022||Week 16||40-for-52 / 375 YDS / 3 TDs / 2 INTs||4 ATT / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Ravens||1/8/2023||Week 18||25-for-42 / 215 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||3 ATT / 10 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Ravens||1/15/2023||Wild Card||23-for-32 / 209 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||5 ATT / 9 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Bills||1/22/2023||Divisional||23-for-36 / 242 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||6 ATT / 31 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||1/29/2023||Conf. Championship||26-for-41 / 270 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INTs||4 ATT / 30 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.