How to Watch the Reds vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
Pete Alonso and the New York Mets take on Noelvi Marte and the Cincinnati Reds at Citi Field on Sunday at 1:40 PM ET, in the final game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Reds vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: WPIX
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Mets vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Mets vs Reds Prediction|
|Mets vs Reds Odds|
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds' 174 home runs rank 16th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 453 extra-base hits, Cincinnati ranks 15th in MLB with a .412 slugging percentage this season.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .248 this season, which ranks 16th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati has scored the 10th-most runs in baseball this season with 706.
- The Reds have the 12th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.325).
- The Reds rank just 26th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.3 whiffs per contest.
- Cincinnati averages the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the majors this season.
- Cincinnati pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.71 ERA this year, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Reds rank 23rd in MLB with a combined 1.403 WHIP this season.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Reds will hand the ball to Brandon Williamson (4-4) for his 21st start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw four innings against the Detroit Tigers, giving up five earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 20 starts this season.
- In 20 starts this season, Williamson has lasted five or more innings 14 times, with an average of 5.1 innings per appearance.
- In 20 appearances this season, he has finished two without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Tigers||W 6-5||Away||Brandon Williamson||Joey Wentz|
|9/13/2023||Tigers||W 4-3||Away||Connor Phillips||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|9/14/2023||Tigers||L 8-2||Away||Derek Law||Reese Olson|
|9/15/2023||Mets||W 5-3||Away||Hunter Greene||David Peterson|
|9/16/2023||Mets||W 3-2||Away||Andrew Abbott||Tylor Megill|
|9/17/2023||Mets||-||Away||Brandon Williamson||José Quintana|
|9/18/2023||Twins||-||Home||Andrew Abbott||Joe Ryan|
|9/20/2023||Twins||-||Home||Hunter Greene||Bailey Ober|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.