Reds vs. Twins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's game between the Cincinnati Reds (79-73) and Minnesota Twins (79-72) going head to head at Great American Ball Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Reds, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 6:40 PM ET on September 19.
The Twins will give the nod to Kenta Maeda (5-7, 4.50 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Fernando Cruz (0-1, 4.05 ERA).
Reds vs. Twins Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Twins Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Reds 5, Twins 4.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Twins
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Reds Performance Insights
- The Reds have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 3-3 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The past 10 Reds games have not had a runline posted by oddsmakers.
- The Reds have come away with 52 wins in the 108 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Cincinnati has a win-loss record of 37-37 when favored by +110 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Reds have an implied victory probability of 47.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Cincinnati is No. 10 in the majors, scoring 4.7 runs per game (717 total runs).
- The Reds have the 24th-ranked ERA (4.71) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 14||@ Tigers||L 8-2||Derek Law vs Reese Olson|
|September 15||@ Mets||W 5-3||Hunter Greene vs David Peterson|
|September 16||@ Mets||W 3-2||Andrew Abbott vs Tylor Megill|
|September 17||@ Mets||L 8-4||Brandon Williamson vs José Quintana|
|September 18||Twins||W 7-3||Connor Phillips vs Joe Ryan|
|September 19||Twins||-||Fernando Cruz vs Kenta Maeda|
|September 20||Twins||-||Hunter Greene vs Bailey Ober|
|September 22||Pirates||-||Andrew Abbott vs Luis Ortiz|
|September 23||Pirates||-||Brandon Williamson vs TBA|
|September 24||Pirates||-||TBA vs TBA|
|September 26||@ Guardians||-||TBA vs Lucas Giolito|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.