Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 23 the Cincinnati Bengals' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +2000.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +450
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati won 12 games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing three times.
- Bengals games went over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
- From an offensive standpoint, Cincinnati ranked eighth in the NFL with 360.5 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 16th in total defense (335.7 yards allowed per contest).
- At home last year, the Bengals were 6-1. Away, they were 6-3.
- Cincinnati won once as an underdog (1-1) a year ago, and went 11-2 as the favored team.
- In the AFC North the Bengals were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 8-3.
Bengals Impact Players
- Joe Burrow threw for 4,475 yards (279.7 per game), completing 68.3% of his throws, with 35 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 16 games last year.
- On the ground, Burrow scored five touchdowns and accumulated 257 yards.
- Joe Mixon rushed for 814 yards (58.1 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games.
- In addition, Mixon had 60 catches for 441 yards and two touchdowns.
- In the passing game a season ago, Ja'Marr Chase scored nine TDs, catching 87 balls for 1,046 yards (87.2 per game).
- Tee Higgins had 74 receptions for 1,029 yards (73.5 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games.
- Logan Wilson posted one interception to go with 123 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and four passes defended in 15 games last year.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+4000|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+1200|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||-||+600|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||-||+1200|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.