Reds vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - September 23
Spencer Steer will lead the way for the Cincinnati Reds (79-76) on Saturday, September 23, when they match up with Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates (73-81) at Great American Ball Park at 6:40 PM ET.
The favored Reds have -135 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Pirates, who are listed at +115. The over/under is 9.5 runs for the contest (with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under).
Reds vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Connor Phillips - CIN (1-0, 5.74 ERA) vs Bailey Falter - PIT (2-9, 4.58 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Reds Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-135||+115||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to put money on the Reds and Pirates game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Reds (-135) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $17.41 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will TJ Friedl get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Pirates|
Reds vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- The Reds have entered the game as favorites 37 times this season and won 20, or 54.1%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Reds have gone 9-7 (56.2%).
- The implied probability of a win from Cincinnati, based on the moneyline, is 57.4%.
- The Reds were the moneyline favorite in three of their last 10 games, and they went 1-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Cincinnati and its opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 122 games this year and have walked away with the win 53 times (43.4%) in those games.
- This year, the Pirates have won 40 of 81 games when listed as at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||1st|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.