Colts vs. Ravens Injury Report — Week 3
Review the injury report for the Indianapolis Colts (1-1), which currently has six players listed on it, as the Colts ready for their matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM .
Last time out, the Colts won 31-20 over the Houston Texans.
The Ravens defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 27-24 in their last outing.
Indianapolis Colts Injury Report Today
|Grover Stewart||DT||Foot||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Kenny Moore II||CB||Knee||Questionable|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Baltimore Ravens Injury Report Today
|Devin Duvernay||WR||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jadeveon Clowney||OLB||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Odell Beckham Jr.||WR||Ankle||Out|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
- Click here for Saints vs Packers
- Click here for Patriots vs Jets
- Click here for Panthers vs Seahawks
- Click here for Bills vs Commanders
- Click here for Chargers vs Vikings
Colts vs. Ravens Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Ravens or the Colts with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Colts Season Insights (2022)
- The Colts put up 311.6 yards per game on offense last season (27th in NFL), and they ranked 15th defensively with 334 yards allowed per game.
- It was a difficult season for Indianapolis, which ranked third-worst in scoring offense (17 points per game) and fifth-worst in scoring defense (25.1 points per game allowed) last year.
- The Colts totaled 201.9 passing yards per game on offense last season (23rd in NFL), and they gave up 209.9 passing yards per game (11th) on defense.
- On offense, Indianapolis ranked 23rd in the NFL last season with 109.8 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 21st in rushing yards allowed per contest (124.1).
- The Colts forced 21 total turnovers (19th in NFL) last season and turned it over 34 times (32nd in NFL) for a turnover margin of -13, the worst in the NFL.
Colts vs. Ravens Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Ravens (-7.5)
- Moneyline: Ravens (-375), Colts (+300)
- Total: 43 points
Sign up to live bet on the Ravens-Colts matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.