Reds vs. Guardians: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Andres Gimenez and the Cleveland Guardians will see Hunter Greene on the hill for the Cincinnati Reds in the first game of a two-game series, Tuesday at 6:10 PM ET.
The Reds are +100 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favorite Guardians (-120). The total is 7.5 runs for this matchup (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Reds vs. Guardians Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- The Reds have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 2-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Reds and their foes are 5-4-1 in their last 10 contests.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Reds' past 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Reds|
|Guardians vs Reds Odds|
|Guardians vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have won in 52, or 47.7%, of the 109 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Cincinnati is 42-50 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +100 or more on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Reds have a 50% chance of pulling out a win.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 76 of its 156 games with a total this season.
- The Reds are 6-6-0 against the spread in their 12 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.