Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 28
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-2) will play their CUSA-rival, the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-3) in a matchup on Thursday, September 28, 2023 at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium. The Hilltoppers are significant favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7 points. The over/under is set at 60.5 in the contest.
You can find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee matchup in this article.
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Western Kentucky Moneyline||Middle Tennessee Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Western Kentucky (-7)||60.5||-275||+220||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Western Kentucky (-7)||60.5||-280||+225||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 5 Odds
- Georgia vs Auburn
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Baylor vs UCF
- Kansas vs Texas
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- USC vs Colorado
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Temple vs Tulsa
- Louisville vs NC State
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- UAB vs Tulane
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Hilltoppers have been favored by 7 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Middle Tennessee has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Blue Raiders have covered the spread once when an underdog by 7 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
Western Kentucky 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win CUSA||+130||Bet $100 to win $130|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.