Louisville vs. NC State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 29
A matchup of ACC teams features the Louisville Cardinals (4-0) taking on the NC State Wolfpack (3-1) on Friday, September 29, 2023 at Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium. The Cardinals are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. The over/under is set at 55.5 in the outing.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Louisville vs. NC State matchup.
Louisville vs. NC State Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Venue: Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Louisville vs. NC State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Louisville Moneyline||NC State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Louisville (-3.5)||55.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Louisville (-3.5)||55.5||-176||+146||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 5 Odds
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Boise State vs Memphis
- UAB vs Tulane
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- USC vs Colorado
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Kansas vs Texas
- Baylor vs UCF
- Temple vs Tulsa
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
Louisville vs. NC State Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered twice in four games with a spread this season.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- NC State is winless against the spread this year (0-3-0).
- The Wolfpack have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
Louisville 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win the ACC||+900||Bet $100 to win $900|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.