Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - NL Wild Card Game 2
Wednesday's contest between the Milwaukee Brewers (92-70) and Arizona Diamondbacks (84-78) squaring off at American Family Field has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 7:08 PM ET on October 4.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Freddy Peralta (12-10) to the mound, while Zac Gallen (17-9) will get the nod for the Diamondbacks.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 7:08 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Brewers 5, Diamondbacks 4.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Diamondbacks
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Read More About This Game
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Brewers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Brewers have been favored 87 times and won 52, or 59.8%, of those games.
- This season Milwaukee has won 41 of its 68 games, or 60.3%, when favored by at least -125 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee has scored 728 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Brewers' 3.74 team ERA leads all MLB pitching staffs.
Diamondbacks Performance Insights
- The Diamondbacks have played as the underdog in three of their past 10 games and have gone 1-2 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, Arizona and its opponents are 4-5-1 in its last 10 games.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Diamondbacks' past 10 matchups.
- The Diamondbacks have come away with 41 wins in the 86 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Arizona has a win-loss record of 24-34 when favored by +105 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Diamondbacks have a 48.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Arizona is the No. 14 offense in MLB, scoring 4.6 runs per game (746 total runs).
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 ERA this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 28||Cardinals||W 3-0||Corbin Burnes vs Dakota Hudson|
|September 29||Cubs||W 4-3||Colin Rea vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 30||Cubs||L 10-6||Eric Lauer vs Jordan Wicks|
|October 1||Cubs||W 4-0||Adrian Houser vs Drew Smyly|
|October 3||Diamondbacks||L 6-3||Corbin Burnes vs Brandon Pfaadt|
|October 4||Diamondbacks||-||Freddy Peralta vs Zac Gallen|
|September 28||@ White Sox||L 3-1||Bryce Jarvis vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 29||Astros||L 2-1||Zac Gallen vs Jose Urquidy|
|September 30||Astros||L 1-0||Merrill Kelly vs Justin Verlander|
|October 1||Astros||L 8-1||Kyle Nelson vs Cristian Javier|
|October 3||@ Brewers||W 6-3||Brandon Pfaadt vs Corbin Burnes|
|October 4||@ Brewers||-||Zac Gallen vs Freddy Peralta|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.