Jannik Sinner vs. Daniil Medvedev: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | China Open
In the final of the China Open on Wednesday, Jannik Sinner (ranked No. 7) meets Daniil Medvedev (No. 3).
Medvedev is the favorite to collect the tournament title over Sinner, with -160 odds compared to the underdog's +130.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Jannik Sinner vs. Daniil Medvedev Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Wednesday, October 4
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Jannik Sinner vs. Daniil Medvedev Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Daniil Medvedev has a 61.5% chance to win.
|Jannik Sinner||Daniil Medvedev|
|+130||Odds to Win Match||-160|
|43.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||61.5%|
|46.7||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||53.3|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Jannik Sinner vs. Daniil Medvedev Trends and Insights
- Sinner is looking to stay on track after a 7-6, 6-1 win over No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz in Tuesday's semifinals.
- Medvedev advanced to the finals by beating No. 10-ranked Alexander Zverev 6-4, 6-3 on Tuesday.
- In his 69 matches over the past year across all court surfaces, Sinner has played an average of 23.2 games (20.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Sinner has played 22.0 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 46 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Medvedev has played 82 matches in the past 12 months across all court types, averaging 23.3 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches) and winning 59.2% of those games.
- On hard courts, Medvedev has played 59 matches and averaged 22.0 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set.
- Medvedev and Sinner have matched up six times dating back to 2015, and Medvedev has won each time, including 7-5, 6-3 in their most recent match on April 2, 2023 at the Miami Open presented by Itau.
- Medvedev and Sinner have squared off in 15 sets against each other, with Medvedev claiming 12 of them.
- Medvedev and Sinner have faced off in 139 total games, with Medvedev winning 86 and Sinner claiming 53.
- Sinner and Medvedev have matched up six times, averaging 23.2 games and 2.5 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.