Twins vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - AL Wild Card Game 2
Wednesday's game between the Minnesota Twins (87-75) and the Toronto Blue Jays (89-73) at Target Field is expected to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-3, with the Twins securing the victory. Game time is at 4:38 PM ET on October 4.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Twins will send Sonny Gray (8-8) to the mound, while Jose Berrios (11-12) will take the ball for the Blue Jays.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 4:38 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Twins 5, Blue Jays 4.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Read More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- The Twins have played as the favorite in 10 of their past 10 games and won seven of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Minnesota and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
- The Twins have won 68, or 60.7%, of the 112 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Minnesota has entered 71 games this season favored by -145 or more and is 38-33 in those contests.
- The Twins have a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Minnesota has scored 778 runs this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Twins' 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
Blue Jays Performance Insights
- The Blue Jays have played as the underdog in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, Toronto and its foes are 6-4-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The previous 10 Blue Jays contests have not had a spread set by bookmakers.
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as underdogs in 41 games this year and have walked away with the win 22 times (53.7%) in those games.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win three times in six chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Blue Jays have a 45.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Toronto is the No. 14 offense in MLB, scoring 4.6 runs per game (746 total runs).
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.82 ERA this year, fourth-best in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 28||Athletics||L 2-1||Sonny Gray vs Luis Medina|
|September 29||@ Rockies||W 7-6||Joe Ryan vs Ty Blach|
|September 30||@ Rockies||W 14-6||Emilio Pagán vs Matt Koch|
|October 1||@ Rockies||L 3-2||Bailey Ober vs Brent Suter|
|October 3||Blue Jays||W 3-1||Pablo Lopez vs Kevin Gausman|
|October 4||Blue Jays||-||Sonny Gray vs José Berríos|
Blue Jays Schedule
|September 28||Yankees||W 6-0||Chris Bassitt vs Luke Weaver|
|September 29||Rays||W 11-4||Yusei Kikuchi vs Aaron Civale|
|September 30||Rays||L 7-5||Hyun-Jin Ryu vs Shawn Armstrong|
|October 1||Rays||L 12-8||Wes Parsons vs Jacob Lopez|
|October 3||@ Twins||L 3-1||Kevin Gausman vs Pablo Lopez|
|October 4||@ Twins||-||José Berríos vs Sonny Gray|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.