Kentucky vs. Austin Peay Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) and the Austin Peay Governors (0-2) at Memorial Coliseum has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-48 and heavily favors Kentucky to take home the win. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Wildcats enter this matchup after an 82-54 victory over South Carolina Upstate on Saturday.
Kentucky vs. Austin Peay Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Memorial Coliseum in Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Kentucky vs. Austin Peay Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kentucky 76, Austin Peay 48
Other SEC Predictions
- Temple vs Ole Miss
- Western Kentucky vs Vanderbilt
- Little Rock vs Arkansas
- New Orleans vs Mississippi State
- North Alabama vs Missouri
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kentucky Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats had a -33 scoring differential last season, putting up 67.8 points per game (129th in college basketball) and allowing 68.8 (288th in college basketball).
- Kentucky's offense was worse in SEC games last year, scoring 63.1 points per contest, compared to its season average of 67.8 PPG.
- In home games, the Wildcats posted 1.6 fewer points per game (66.5) than in road games last season (68.1).
- In 2022-23, Kentucky surrendered 66.8 points per game when playing at home. When playing on the road, it allowed 75.3.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.