Murray State vs. Western Kentucky Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Murray State Racers (2-0) and Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-1) going head to head at CFSB Center has a projected final score of 82-59 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Murray State, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Murray State projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus Western Kentucky. The over/under is listed at 150.5, and the two teams are projected to go under that total.
Murray State vs. Western Kentucky Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Murray, Kentucky
- Venue: CFSB Center
- Line: Murray State -1.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Murray State -125, Western Kentucky +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Murray State vs. Western Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Murray State 82, Western Kentucky 59
Spread & Total Prediction for Murray State vs. Western Kentucky
- Pick ATS: Murray State (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Murray State Performance Insights
- Murray State scored 70.4 points per game and allowed 72.0 last season, ranking them 203rd in the country offensively and 237th on defense.
- Last season, the Racers were 220th in college basketball in rebounds (31.2 per game) and 192nd in rebounds allowed (31.5).
- Murray State was 249th in the country in assists (12.2 per game) last year.
- With 6.2 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 33.2% from downtown last season, the Racers were 299th and 231st in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Defensively, Murray State was 300th in the nation in 3-pointers conceded per game at 8.3 last year. It was 149th in 3-point percentage conceded at 33.4%.
- Murray State attempted 32.5% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 67.5% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 24.5% of Murray State's baskets were 3-pointers, and 75.5% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.