Pacers vs. 76ers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Philadelphia 76ers (8-1) host the Indiana Pacers (6-4) after winning six straight home games. The 76ers are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup's point total is set at 240.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pacers vs. 76ers Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: NBCS-PH and BSIN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pacers Betting Records & Stats
- Indiana has combined with its opponent to score more than 240.5 points in seven of 10 games this season.
- Indiana's games this year have had a 249.1-point total on average, 8.6 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Indiana is 6-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Pacers have been underdogs in four games this season and have come away with the win two times (50%) in those contests.
- Indiana has not won as an underdog of +165 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Indiana has a 37.7% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pacers vs 76ers Additional Info
|76ers vs Pacers Injury Report|
|76ers vs Pacers Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Pacers Prediction|
|76ers vs Pacers Odds/Over/Under|
|76ers vs Pacers Player Props|
|How to Watch 76ers vs Pacers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pacers vs. 76ers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 240.5||% of Games Over 240.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pacers Insights & Trends
- The Pacers put up an average of 126 points per game, 16.6 more points than the 109.4 the 76ers allow.
- Indiana is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 109.4 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pacers vs. 76ers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pacers vs. 76ers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.