Predators vs. Ducks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Nashville Predators (5-9) host the Anaheim Ducks (8-6) at Bridgestone Arena on Tuesday, November 14 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and Hulu. The Predators have lost three games in a row.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the last 10 games, the Predators are 4-6-0 while putting up 33 total goals (10 power-play goals on 41 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 24.4%). They have conceded 31 goals.
Here's our pick for who will claim the win in Tuesday's game.
Predators vs. Ducks Predictions for Tuesday
Our computer model for this matchup predicts a final result of Ducks 4, Predators 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Ducks (+150)
- Total Pick: Over 6 (computer predicts 6.3 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Ducks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Predators vs Ducks Additional Info
|Predators vs Ducks Odds/Over/Under|
|Predators vs Ducks Player Props|
|Predators vs Ducks Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Predators vs Ducks|
Predators Splits and Trends
- The Predators are 1-0-1 in overtime games on their way to a 5-9 overall record.
- Nashville is 1-2-0 (two points) in its three games decided by one goal.
- In the one game this season the Predators scored only one goal, they lost.
- Nashville has lost all five games this season when it scored a pair of goals.
- The Predators have scored more than two goals eight times, and are 5-3-0 in those games (to record 10 points).
- In the four games when Nashville has recorded a lone power-play goal, it went 1-3-0 to register two points.
- In the eight games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Nashville is 3-5-0 (six points).
- The Predators' opponents have had more shots in six games. The Predators went 2-4-0 in those matchups (four points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Predators Rank||Predators AVG||Ducks AVG||Ducks Rank|
|16th||20.69%||Power Play %||22.45%||11th|
|31st||68.09%||Penalty Kill %||80.95%||13th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Predators vs. Ducks Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.